Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting jiggy with Prisma Colors...

Ok so I laid out the gray scale Prisma color markers on Hexaped. He looks pretty good. I like the sensation of meat on his bones. Tangibility is a good thing.


Next will come the colored pencils but that will have to wait for another day. School had been bearing down on me and it is time I lay a little weight back into the ol' brick city. Computed statistical analysis says I can't win. Well those analyst need their eyes spooned out, mashed, and fed to them over rice. I'm not too stressed out Blog, don't worry about it.


On a side note I got a job off of Craigslist. A woman wanted me to come up with a tattoo design. A pegesus seen from a frontal position. This is what I came up with...





Taint too bad. This is only the rough but she approved so I am off to the final now. Wish me luck Blog.

p.s. Blog, I like the way "Cage Master" Caggiano addresses his blog so I am osmosis-ing his tendency.

2 comments:

Greg Caggiano said...

osmosis away.

Greg Caggiano said...

ps. i really like the shape of the backgrounds you put in behind your characters.