Thursday, September 02, 2010

So some quick updates...

So some new intel and the low down. I got into grad school at RIT! I start next monday and I've known for a while. But it's finally here and feels real. I got accepted in the MST for Art Ed. I'm stoked. Also as some may have noticed I have been posting things related to a game I've been working on called Honorbound. Things are looking very good for the game. I'm also stoked for this because it's finally starting to feel real. And lastly I had a show last April but I have been caught up with moving and life so there are no pics posted yet but they will be here soon.

Here is the newest version of the Honorbound logo. Get familiar with it you and your kids are gonna be playing.

2 comments:

Shalini said...

Muchos Congrats Mattos!

Matt said...

Tanks Shalini!